Ia Orana! (yo-rah-nah) = Tahitian for "hello!"
Polynesians have been greeting visitors for centuries with open arms, broad smiles, generous souls, and infectious lyrical mirth. At Paul Gauguin Cruises, we carry this Polynesian spirit of welcome, warmth, and geniality into the wider world. Our small ship specializes in warm-weather destinations, with an emphasis on delivering unique itineraries that larger ships simply cannot offer and exploring hidden destinations, all at 50% savings.
INCLUDED AMENITIES ON ALL SAILINGS
Enjoy all-inclusive value on all itineraries:
- Beverages, including soft drinks, beer, and an excellent selection of wine & spirits
- Watersports that include kayaking and paddleboarding
- Gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- All meals in all venues
- Complimentary room service
Designed specifically to sail the lagoons of French Polynesia, The Gauguin visits small ports that larger vessels can’t reach, effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas.
- 5+-star rated
- 217-member crew serving just 332
- Voted "World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line" in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards and "#2 Top Small Cruise Line" in Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards
- Les Gauguines, our onboard Polynesian troupe of hostess/entertainers
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles
- Use of our exclusive, private beach in Bora Bora and our private motu off the coast of Taha’a
- Windsurfing and optional SCUBA diving also available aboard The Gauguin
- Live onboard entertainment
- Onboard casino
Fares shown are in U.S. dollars and are per person, double occupancy, are capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer is valid for residents of Canada only and rates reflect 10%-20% discount on cruise only. Port, security, and handling fees of $159-$295 are also included in the prices above. Included airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco is provided on all sailings and applies to the first and second guest in the stateroom only. Included airfare is based on availability in class of service. Pricing for the third guest and singles is available upon request. Offer is not combinable with other offers and is only for new bookings. Final documents will be provided electronically unless paper is requested. Call for more details.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.