Dear Travel Enthusiast,
The last time we sent out a newsletter it was the middle of July and we were celebrating the late arrival of Summer!
Having had a very early nasty blast of cold, ice and snow it is a good reminder to plan our early 2020 escape from what is forecasted to be a long and brutal winter.
In this newsletter, we have included some pretty amazing offers specifically for Canadians.
- Avalon Waterways River cruising with FREE AIR TO EUROPE plus PRE PAID TIPS on a wide selection of departures - worth substantial savings but must be booked before Dec 16/19.
- Oceania Cruises has a wide selection of cruises with very attractive rates in Canadian dollars that include FREE BEVERAGE PACKAGE OR SHIPBOARD CREDITS OR FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS (number vary per cruise). Again as the ships fill the promotions are reduced!
- Globus has a special deal for past passengers of both Globus and Avalon whereby you can double your past passenger savings - call for details Globus has an in-depth tour of Hawaii on their 13 day Grand Hawaii tour that is a great way to explore the four main islands of Hawaii with an escort so that you can relax and enjoy yourselves. It departs every Thursday from January – March and less frequently thereafter.
- Globus also has a wonderful 14 nt/15 day tour of Guatemala and Costa Rica ending with 3nt/4days at the beautiful beachside resort of Tamarindo Diria Beach and Golf Resort. The resort features multiple pools, restaurants and some of Costa Rica’s best beaches.
- Another Canadian resident special is Paul Gauguin’s exquisite cruises on the 332 guest Paul Gauguin to the exotic islands of Tahiti. Note that some dates have a 20% savings which more than makes up for their US dollar pricing. The January and February dates are filling up so don’t wait too long as the savings are reduced as the ship fills.
2019 is our 27th year in business and we are grateful for our very loyal clients for whom we have designed and organized extensive safaris, luxury rail journeys, in-depth explorations of Asia, South America. Australia both by air, land and sea. We delight in researching unique and unusual destinations – don’t hesitate to call us with your next vacation idea.
Your personal recommendation of our services is the highest praise we could hope for and kindly ask that when you hear anyone planning a trip, you suggest that they give us a call. With your help, we look forward to another successful year in this exciting and everchanging world.
Muriel and Yolanda